Monday, September 25, 2006

happy birthday


happy birthday
Originally uploaded by anneke boudreau.

I received an email with this wonderful picture today from my sister and nephew. Yes it is my 29th birthday today and just to make sure that no one thinks I'm rude I have a little story to tell.

Friday I had a two hour break from work so I went home and did my laundry. I was in a bit of a hurry so I grabbed everything, threw it in, went back upstairs had lunch, and watched some bsg webisodes. When I went to grab everything out of the drier I knew I messed up, there was my cell phone cover laying on top of the cloths. After pulling out all my clothes I had found the rest. So the morel of the story, cell phones need not be washed and dried for they won't work thereafter.

I guess the universe was saying happy birthday, have a new phone!

though I don't get my replacement until tomorrow when fedEX will be knocking on my door.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home