Saturday, August 19, 2006

Back To School

Well I am all ready to start school again on Monday. I registered and paid for my classes on Thursday. Last night I started searching for all my books online, found all of them in a matter of minutes and saved some serious $$. Turns out that I will be able to access one of my books through my O’Reilly safari subscription, which is cool because the book is entirely online and I will be able to use their search engine to find anything quickly. It will also be nice to cut and paste code snippets into my compiler to debug them and see how they work.

I also figured out that after this semester if I continue at the rate that I am going, I’ll be able to graduate from this program in three more semesters. I might have to go to classes next summer to finish next fall. It could be an accomplishable goal I think. I guess I have to start planning the next step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home