Thursday, August 10, 2006

cubs win


brewers/cubs 4
Originally uploaded by countzachula.

Damn, it has been awhile eh. So there is this blog I have and it hasn’t been updated in er … a … ok I don’t even know. It was sometime before my electricity was cut off which led to me cutting off my internet, and subsequently not having money to pay my cell phone bill. So I have had money problems which have finally been resolved just in time for me to go back to school and create more.

Not only has the currency flow hurt my living arrangements but it had slowed down my fun and extra curricular activities… until now.

Tuesday I went to see the Chicago Cubs beat up on the Milwaukee brewers. Not only did I go to the game but I went in style. We had seventh row tickets, passes to the 300 club (exclusive dining and bar), and gold preferred parking. So we only had to walk about 30 yards to the entrance, we could buy mixed drinks in the 300 club, and we were in spitting distance of home plate (sorry, couldn’t refuse)

The cubs came out and belted two doubles, a single, and two home runs in the first inning making the score 5-0 in the first inning, Thus leading to a successful victory of 6-3.

SO I’m back online and will be creating more post shortly. Giselo and Vaspola have much to say to so look towards their blogs to in the coming months.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home