Sunday, March 26, 2006

Jam at the Stone Cellar

It all started as the usual work day but as soon as I got done I packed up all my gear, hopped in to my car and ........

Nothing. Damn left the lights on again.

So after asking a neighbor for a jump I drove down to Appleton and ended at the stone cellar brew pub where I unloaded my gear, drank a few beers, and played music with my friends Digger and Chris Aaron.

It turned out well as I had never played with Chris before and it came as a surprise since I didn’t he was coming. We threw down a set of music for a group of friends who apparently had a good time as they were all dancing. We even were offered another gig on April 1st, but since digger went down to Jamaica today to get married Chris and I will probably be playing as a duo.

Some of my highlights were franklin’s tower and a version of Bob Dylan’s tangled up in blue with a funky, rockabilly, blues twist to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home