Sunday, March 12, 2006

Brain, book, and a ballpoint
2.2 Seattle


Landing in minneapolis
Originally uploaded by countzachula.

Getting off the plane I find my next gate is F14. Imagine that, I'm at B6. By the end of this trip I can call bingo. I find F14 is 3 moving walkways, 2 escalators, and a tram away.

After getting off the tram I make my way through a minimall, fighting the urge to buy something at the FoxNews store I make my way to the gate. Sitting down I then Try to post some of this story to my blog via cell phone email. hopefully it goes through (it did). My first attempt at real time blogging.

My flight is called and I rush to send what little I could type on my cell phone through the air. Realizing my battery was running low I turn it off to conserve the remainder for arrival game of hide and seek.

After waiting in line to get on the plane I take comfort in the fact that the exit is two rows ahead of me so getting off the plane won't take long.

I have plenty of room to stand in this 757, though not much room in the seats. The man next to me is talkitive, a warehouse worker whose job is slowly bing fased out while jobs are shipped overseas, $3 paycut this year, $1 paycut next year. We talk about Seattle music, football, the olympics, computers, cars, and his wife's 95 year old mother who doesn't want a new pacemaker bttery. I note that "I'm celebrating the other end of life w/ my newborn nephew."


minneapolis tram
Originally uploaded by countzachula.

After the seatbelt lights fo out I discover an Anchorage newspaper with the head story of the Ididirod and how zack Steer is following his two dog teams via the internet. Zack finished in the top 20 in 2000 and started last year but scratched when his wife gave birth. so off again I sink into Da vinchi and the soundscape of my ipod"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home