Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Birth of a semester and a Nephew

and there off, their minds wondering if they are overloaded or just within the realm of a sane workload. Figuring out which classes they should take notes in and which are they can apply common sense to and skate by just by paying attention. Which classes will take up the most homework time and which will be able to do in between classes.

Yes with my first week of school done I have a general consensuses of what will happen during the next 17 weeks. I'm looking forward to the education but somewhere in there I will have to drop focus and have some fun. Probably spring break when I visit my sister, her husband, and my new nephew who should be born in the very near future (20 min).

I found out that he will be born out of a c-section at 5 o'clock seattle time. So I wish them luck and hope my sister doesn't have any complications during the surgery.

If anyone would like to check out her blog of pregnancy and birth just hop over to Gilhooly tracking the changes within. I'm sure there will be pictures of my new nephew up soon. Congrades to 9 months of creation sis.

1 Comments:

Blogger sp1ral said...

Thanks Uncle Zach. :) We look forward to introducing you to your nephew. Good luck with the semeseter!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home