Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Olmos There!

After leaving my house with 20 minutes left on my download of Battlestar Galactica on Monday, the rest of the day was laden with impatience. So I'm sitting in my Speech class and the teacher asks us to turn to chapter six. Low and behold Edward James Olmos (Commander William Adama of BSG) is prominently placed upon the page, I started to think I was hallucinating, "Come on flash backs not now!." But this was no hallucination, it was indeed Adama himself in my textbook, mustache and all.

It didn't have his name on the picture and so I did some research and followed the credit given in the book. It was credited to one Mark Richards of PhotoEdit inc. who specialize in taking pictures of ethnic and minority people, just an interesting side note

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home