Sunday, December 09, 2007

New Site Design

So I finally redesigned my site. Still have some work to do, but was tired of the old design. The navigation is better and I finally unified all the deferent sections so the podcast, blog, and homepage are all the same (and yes I know I need to record a new podcast - it is coming very soon). I stripped out all of my social web presence, though it will be back at a later time, I just want to make it fit in a little better.

I now have a site that I'm not ashamed of, being that the sites I create for other people are looking better that my personal site. This also leaves me in the position to finally leave my old blogspot blog behind. I might keep posting there since I'm using flock and it would be easy to repost but if I drop of the face of the internet you might want to check my site or add the new rss feed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home