Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Drifter - chapter 5

Ah the life of unemployment. What shall I do today. Might as well enjoy it. I have a couch, a TV, a fridge full of food lets see what's on.

Channel 2 .... crap,

channel 3 .... crap,

channel 4 ... crap,

channel 23 ... crap

channel 37 comedy I guess that'll work.

“I've already answered it, what are you talking about how can I have the answer if I'm the one doing the questioning?”

“Just because you've asked the question doesn't mean that you don't have the answer. It's like connecting the dots. You don't know that if you connect point a to point b that you will have a cat, until you get to point z. You've found point z before connecting points a and b and now you have confused your mind to the point in which you can't find your way to the answer.”

“I don't think that I'm the one doing the confusing around here.”

“On the contrary, I have laid out the clearest explanation I could. Though the clearest explanation doesn't have to be the most apparent. Sometimes coming to the conclusion on your own will help you to embrace the concept to the point in which you will not only grasp it but also fully understand what you must do with this piece of information.”

by Zach Chisholm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home